Happy July, everyone! It feels like summer is just barely getting off the ground here in Portland, but I can happily say that I got my first (mild) sunburn of the year last weekend at the Portland International Beer Fest. I guess my Vitamin D levels are finally getting replenished.
My favorite thing in the past few weeks has been eating dinner or sitting and drinking kombucha on my back patio. There's nothing like feeling a warm breeze while you contemplate your (mostly) thriving veggie garden. Our radishes were a bust (again) but I salvaged the leaves and sautéed them with some olive oil and sherry vinegar. Does anyone else have a good recipe for using up a bunch of radish greens? Do tell!
Here are a few of my other favorite things from online this week!
- Portland news: Three exciting new dining options opening near my neighborhood! Here, here, and here. I love living in this city.
- I love this new music video from Angel Olsen.
- A great sustainable swimsuit roundup.
- My favorite esthetician featured on one of my favorite blogs. Perfect.
- These rosemary chickpea patties with creamy avocado look simply delicious.
- Excited to discover a new-to-me natural fragrance line made right here in Portland.