Ok guys, I'm trying to cut down on coffee especially on days that I don't work. Which means I've been wandering my house like a zombie for most of the day - walking into rooms and forgetting what I was going to do, losing my keys and then my phone and then my phone and my keys, and generally having awkward interactions with people I encounter in the world. And don't get me started on the headaches! I've sat down to write this post multiple times but just keep getting sucked into little internet wormholes that lead nowhere.
Does anyone have any suggestions for how to deal with caffeine addiction?? I already know that I'm going to break my coffee fast tomorrow at work because patient safety. For reals.
So other than my lightly caffeinated matcha tea, here's what I'm loving this week.
- Very cool pics from a blogger's trip to Detroit. They actually reminded me a lot of photos I snapped while visiting Erie, PA, another old manufacturing town that's fallen on hard times.
- Interesting article on the pituitary gland and how calcification affects it. I've never heard of this before and think I might look into it more.
- Really enjoying this album right now.
- Period underwear!!!
- Summer is for salads.
- Really thorough and honest article about the different non-toxic nonstick pans available from a lady who's obviously done her research.
- Yet another facial oil to lust after.