We're a few days into the month but I think it's better late than never for coming up with a few goals for June.
- Get back on my French Studies. Lately I've been wasting a lot of time that could easily be put toward learning and practice.
- The garden is blowing up! Eat all the veggies!
- Continue working through A Course in Miracles workbook. Aim for 3 lessons per week.
- Finish painting door to basement (can't wait to reveal the final product on the blog!!).
- Make my bed EVERY DAY. I have never succeeded at doing this. So I'll try, try again.
- Get the exterior of the house painted. Squeeeeee!!!!! I'm so excited to have this done!!
- Practice taking shorter showers. I'm lucky enough to live in the Pacific Northwest where water is abundant. Sometimes too abundant if you ask me. But all the news about California's dilemma makes me realize that I shouldn't take it for granted.
Now share: Do you have any goals for this coming month?